HarborWare 1' x 4' x 20" Dock Float Drums - Buoyancy: 336lbs
Due to the complexity of freight shipments, if you are ordering less than 6 floats, shipping to a residence or shipping to an address more than 500 miles outside of Northwest Arkansas (72736), please call 855-553-6257 or email email@example.com for a freight quote.
The HarborWare 1'x4'x20" dock float has a buoyancy capacity of 336 lbs. The special designed, smaller sized float can be used for just about any application including boat docks, duck blinds, oyster farms and more. Made of foam-filled heavy-duty polyethylene, approved by the Army Corp of Engineers.
HarborWare's dock floats (aka float drums) are designed and manufactured to last, meeting or exceeding all of the marine industry standards. The encapsulated dock flotation design offers maximum buoyancy and engineering integrity. This is accomplished by keeping our corners square and our sides taper, with reinforcement gussets to a minimum. This superior design offers strong corners and allows a straight corner line from the top of the dock to the water. With 52 different sizes available, our float drums will fit any boat dock frame. The same HarborWare float drums used on small lake house docks are trusted in multi-million dollar commercial marinas.
• Passes Army Corps of Engineers standards
• Passes "Hunt" Water Absorption Test
• EPS foam-filled, 1.0-1.5 lb density
• Roto-molded polyethylene shell
• Plastic shell made with UV inhibitors
• Heavy wall thickness of .150"
• Heavy-duty mounting flanges
• Square-reinforced corners
• 15 Year Prorated Warranty
• Resists gasoline, oil, saltwater and marine life
• Fits new or old dock frames
• Fits removable and permanent docks
Size: 1' x 4' x 20"
Buoyancy: 336 lbs